Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Its A Girl!

  
Were having a girl a couldn't be anymore excited about it. Its what we wanted; a girl and a boy.
Noah doesn't quite understand he will soon be a big brother. When we tell him, "baby", I think he just thinks were referring to him or thinks, "is that what were calling mommy's tummy now?" I'm a little nervous about how he will act when the baby comes home. He is so used to be spoiled, I don't want him to be heartbroken.
Malachi seems happier than ever that its a girl and says he will be proud to say he has a daughter. Although we both agree that its kind of strange now, knowing that its a girl. Maybe its just because we had a boy first. But I think Malachi is going to be close with his daughter. He doesn't believe he will fall for those beautiful eyes and soft sweet tones. In the back of my head im thinking, haha you don't know what your in for.
Today im officially 5 months. I'm halfway through my pregnancy. Dr. Love said she was measuring four days bigger and im thinking shes going to be a big baby. I still throw up my breakfast maybe 3 or 4 times a week, and now im getting headaches and dizzy spells. My lower back hurts most of the time and im experiencing stretching pain at the very top of my tummy. I'm also experiencing a lot of braxton hicks contractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment