Friday, December 16, 2011

Meeting Santa..

Yesterday Noah and I attended a community Christmas celebration at Givings Recreation Center. There was face painting, clowns, music, food etc. I was tired but decided I didn't want to deprive my son of having a great time. He got a snowman painted on his face and also enjoyed his candy cane balloon. He danced and stuffed himself with green beans and stuffing. Then towards the end of the night Santa stopped by to take pictures with the kids. I wasn't exactly sure how Noah would respond to Santa but I took him on stage to get his picture taken anyways. He did better than I thought he would, sat on Santa lap, and looked at the balloon animal a coordinator was waving on top of my head. Snap... Got a quick photo. I think he had a great time. On the ride home he fell asleep and didn't wake up till the morning.. The following morning when he awoke I let him open his gift he was given at the party and he had some morning playtime before I put him back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment